We are proud to introduce new innovative fire protection products to Pakistan.
There are important precautions you can take to keep you, your family and those things most precious to you safe, when busy in the kitchen:
- Always take extra care with hot oil
- Avoid leaving children alone in the kitchen when cooking
- Make sure you keep matches and saucepan handles out of children’s reach to keep them safe.
Other common fires in the home can be prevented by following these steps:
- Do not overload electrical sockets
- Make sure cigarettes are stubbed out properly and disposed of carefully and NEVER smoke in bed
- Candles dotted around the room are a great way to create a romantic atmosphere. But they can easily cause a fire if they don’t have heatproof holders, if they’re too close to something flammable or if they’re left unattended. Keep an eye on them, and make sure you extinguish them before leaving the room.